LinkedIn Learning across Minnesota
We asked and you let us know!
Here are the LinkedIn Learning courses that local government agencies across Minnesota have found beneficial!
- Remote management courses for my staff. Skills like power BI are fun too!
- OneNote Essential Training!
- Courses in Excel, leadership and motivation!
- Master Microsoft Excel!
- I have found the windows application trainings to be a great resource to stay up on all tricks and tips with applications we use daily. I also like to dive deep into GIS learning training!
- All the Excel ones! VLOOKUP AND X LOOKUP, Pivot Tables for beginners, Excel Tips!
- Critical Thinking!
- A+, Network+, Drone pilot's license. Almost anything that's come up there has been a learning course on LinkedIn!
- Teams Essential Training, Introduction to Business Analytics, Database Foundations!
- De-Escalating Conversations for Customer Service by Myra Golden
- Learn to Control your Attention by Pete Mockaitis. I also found Business Etiquette: Phone, Email & Text by Suzanna Kaye a good refresher on keeping myself professional when sending messages!
- Creating long documents!
- I am currently enrolled in OneDrive for Business Essential Training and find this course informative and very helpful. I will be using the fundamentals taught in this course to teach other staff within our agency!
- Time Management: Working from Home; Project Portfolio Management Foundations!
- ArcGIS Pro Essential training!
- CISCO Networking Foundations!
- How to Proactively Manage Conflict as an Employee!
- Leading and Motivating People with Different Personalities!
- Managing Multiple Generations: Strategies for Managers through language, mentoring, and active inclusion!
- Artificial Intelligence Foundations: Machine Learning!
Do these trainings interest you?
Many organizations are benefiting from online training through LinkedIn Learning! MnCCC offers licenses at discounted rates through our MnCCC Training Group membership. For more information, please visit: mnccc.gov/resource-center/training
Upcoming Training for LinkedIn Learning Admins
Are you currently an admin for LinkedIn Learning or would you like to incorporate it into your organization? Join us for National Online Learning Day on September 15th from 2:00 - 3:00 PM and learn how to implement LinkedIn Learning in your organization as an administrator!
You'll Learn How to:
- View usage reports
- Manage users (add/revoke/delete)
- Use single sign-on (SSO)
- Recommend training to employees
- Create learning paths
- Implement LinkedIn Learning in your Organization
- and much more!
We will review use-case scenarios and recommendations for how you can increase employee engagement through online learning (ex: customer service training, new employee orientation, performance reviews etc.)